Monday, December 15, 2014

Introducing The Job: Coming Early 2015

I've been working on a new project... I've dubbed it my "Super Secret" project but now I can finally start to share with you what I am working on. The idea came to me a couple days ago, and I jumped right into it head first. I haven't been able to think about anything else or even take the time to work on anything else.

It feels so good to be back writing, even if it isn't what you guys have been waiting for. This is really helping me clear up my writers block I've been having with Ryker too.

The Job will be available on Amazon, and Kindle Unlimited in early 2015. When I have a solid release date, I will be sure to share it with y'all!



The Job

Prologue


I never thought my life would come to this. Day-in and day-out I am living a lie, a really big fat fucking lie. Behind my perfectly made up PTA mom face I hide a deep, and dark secret no one would ever guess, not in a million years. The overachieving soccer moms, who are so wrapped up in their children’s activities don’t even realize their lives are crumbling before their eyes … I used to be one of them.

I was one of them, and didn’t even realize until it was far too late. I over-committed across the board, and neglected my husband too much. I was the baseball snack mom, and the car pool lead for the football team. The PTA President at the local elementary school three years in a row, and the fund-raising chair at our family’s church. I was the perfect Stepford Wife and it cost me the life I had so carefully built.

Why?


Because I didn’t take care of my husband. I didn’t give him the attention he needed, or wanted. I excelled at everything except being a good sexual partner, and I left my husband out to dry … or jerk off. He did what most of the other husband’s are doing right this very minute—cheating, looking else where for someone to fantasize about.

While you're too busy baking cookies or decoupaging that thrift store table, they're looking for the woman who'll bend over their desk for twenty minutes in between conference calls, even if it costs him a couple hundred dollars. They are looking for the twenty-something that won’t think twice about sucking dick in a parking garage, where they could possibly get caught. They want excitement. They want new. They want the rush of it all. They want that spark of excitement a new relationship or hookup brings—even if it isn’t with you—preferably if it isn’t with you, actually.

The stolen kisses, or the sexy lingerie followed by anal. That's what they all want. But once children are thrown into the mix we forget about what they want. Pleasing them isn’t our top priority. This preconceived notion of what a good mother is in our society takes the front seat. We forget they are men who think with their dicks, instead of their heads. It doesn’t change with age. It only gets worse.
I don’t know how I ended up being the woman that made their fantasies come true, possibly my own desperation, but I can tell you that when they take twenty minutes out of their day to put an ad on Craigslist looking to pay for sex … you and your children aren't who they are thinking about. In reality, you're the farthest thought from their mind.

I live a double life. I am the overachieving single mother who fucks men for a living. I didn’t dream of becoming a prostitute as a child. It just kind of happened when my own husband left me for a younger version of myself. It began with the burden of surviving and supporting my children, but it turned into something much more.

Now that I’ve started, I can’t stop. The desire these men have for me is a drug that fuels my fire,one which restored the ego my ex-husband destroyed the second he walked out on our family.
It feels good to finally be desired by someone, even if it is all just for a quick buck.




No comments:

Post a Comment